- label.css just label every thing
- NSCoding / NSKeyedArchiver good explanation
- Command line utilities for iOS development automate everything!
- CSS 3d Clouds generated with JS and CSS. Just perfect!
- PHFComposeBarView A precise reconstruction of the compose bar from iOS Messages.app
- A 75-Year Harvard Study Finds What It Takes To Live A Happy Life
- Giant NASA spider robots could 3D print lunar base
- Why babies in every country on Earth say ‘mama’
- Nasa buys into ‘quantum’ computer when will we have it in smartphones?
- Create Press Page for your product
- Operation Starbucks ask strangers for early feedback
- Why Education Startups Do Not Succeed
- Clippy.js Add Clippy from MS Word or his friends to any website for instant nostalgia.
Load generator from twitter. Tool to browse git repositories. Debugging iOS push notifications on simulator
- wbench WBench is a tool that uses the HTML5 performance timing API to benchmark end user load times for websites. It simulates users visiting your website for the first time, with nothing of your site cached.
- twitter / iago A load generator, built for engineers
- How to Spread The Word About Your Code
- git? tig! tool to visual but terminal like browsing git repositories. Definitely must try.
- REST framework 2.3 announcement ViewSets and Routers. Django.
- plot.ly to visualise your data on web. Has some nice graphs
- ffos-list-detail A list/detail/view template for an Open Web App. Node.JS. Supports offline.
- If you love automation why is your development environment manual? vagrant + puppet is what we need.
- Learn SQL, dammit! Agree. If you work with data – you need to understand how to fetch it properly.
- SimulatorRemoteNotifications Library to send (fake) remote notifications to the iOS simulator
- fartscroll.js nice joke JS :)
- Math and Programming nice courses on math and programming
- Math ? Programming nice courses on math and programming
- On Citizenship in Open-source software development How GitHub can revolutionize the field simply by empowering the users inside the repositories they contribute.
- Why Zsh is Cooler than Your Shell prsentation
- A brief introduction to C. elegans it is small but very important worm
- The human-powered helicopter challenge it can fly!
Tool for realtime development, movie made from atoms, scripts to replace xcode build.
- SpaceShipTwo Fires Rocket Engines for First Ever Supersonic Test Flight Soon flights between continents very fast!
- Light Table 0.4 excellent tool for live developing
- Transitional Interfaces some nice ideas
- UIView-EasingFunctions A category on UIView that allows to assign custom easing (timing) functions to block-based animations
- Searching For Speedy Searching Speed up search by using SQLite’s Full Text Search capabilities
- xctool is a replacement for Apple’s xcodebuild that makes it easier to build and test iOS and Mac projects. Must try!
- BRIEFS for iOS prototyping
- What Are The Best Programming Fonts
- Pathmapp Launches An A/B Testing Platform For Native iOS Apps To Let Developers Optimize, Configure In Real Time
- How 10 Popular Websites Are Displayed in IE 5 Where did they get IE5 un and running?
- Please, stay away from rebase
- Banyan is now in public beta! one more tool for collaboration
- A Responsible Programmer nice set of rules
- Recognizing numbers. Script tries to guess how number was got. Like 4.242640687119286 = 3*sqrt(2)
- Python 101 – Intro to XML Parsing with ElementTree
- Mount apt cache of a Vagrant box in the host to spin up the packages installation These few lines of code saved me a lot of time during puppet script debugging!
- JSON API New API from Ember creators
- Meet IBM’s “Boy And His Atom,” Stars of the Smallest Movie Ever Made Movie made from atoms
- Printrbot launches $299 Printrbot Simple 3D printer finally! But it is still in BETA…
- The world’s first entirely 3D-printed gun has been made Soon we will be able to print own cars.
- How to Choose a Profitable Niche nice analytics on mobile applications
- Avoiding Burnout don’t forget about your life
- CRAPCHA Completely Ridiculous And Phony Captcha that Hassles for Amusement
- Exploration of the Google PageRank Algorithm visual exploration
- How a clever player with a “useless” item almost took down EVE Online’s entire economy
- LivingSocial is hacked, affecting 50 million worldwide
- Instapaper - sold how one man project grew into something big and exiting
- Common Misconceptions About Touch Very detailed guide about designing Touch Interfaces
- Lessons learned defying Joel Spolsky with Django
- django-inplaceedit 0.94 Django application that allows you to inline edition of some data from the database
- A Primer on IPv4, IPv6 and Transition about shortage of ip adresses
- Clown Car Technique for Responsive Images use media queries within SVG to serve up the right image
- PGStrom is a module of FDW (foreign data wrapper) of PostgreSQL database. It was designed to utilize GPU devices to accelarate sequential scan on massive amount of records with complex qualifiers.
- The AI Systems of Left 4 Dead (PDF) presentation
- 3 things I set on new servers
- gitdown is a script which moderates your git committing activity based on your blood alcohol content
- Git workflow. How SVN users see it.
- Beginning Auto Layout in iOS 6 and I’m still confused about it…
- shame.css put all your nasty stuff into one place
- Auto Layout Performance on iOS Some tests to see AutoLayout under pressure
- Trigonometry for Game Programming back to school
- Compiler Warnings for Objective-C Developers
- Alcatraz A Package Manager for Xcode. To make it closer to AppCode
- Introduction to Position Based Fluids very realistic implementation
- Small in size, big on power: New microbatteries a boost for electronics research results for high capacity and high energy batteries.
- Google Search Terms Can Predict the Stock Market
- HOW TO IDENTIFY ALGORITHMIC TRADING STRATEGIES
- Hijacking airplanes with an Android phone scary…
- Gadget Turns Your Car’s Steering Wheel Into an Electronic Drum Set
- QUANTITATIVE FINANCE READING LIST
- CLONED AT BIRTH: THE STORY OF RIDICULOUS FISHING Just don’t stop working!
- iPhone appstore SEO – 7 ways to improve your iphone app ranking
- 10 mistakes startups make when talking to users god guide to create use polls
- We wanted flying cars, instead we got 140 characters. how one tweet crashed stock market for a hort time
- The Most Difficult Bug is between the chair and the keyboard
- WhatsApp “Bigger Than Twitter” With Over 200M Monthly Active Users, 8B Inbound And 12B Outbound Messages Daily I always like number of active users/engineers. :)
- Why LinkedIn dumped HTML5 & went native for its mobile apps HTML5 requires more imagination to work with….
- Floobits Cross-editor real-time collaboration. Looks promising. Will be good for pair programming. May be I’ll write one for AppCode…
- The single most useful thing in bash to search through history. This is wat I always wanted!
- A NON-MAGICAL INTRODUCTION TO PIP AND VIRTUALENV FOR PYTHON BEGINNERS
- The Definitive Reference To Why Maybe Is Better Than Null I hate Null pointer exception in Java. I think iOS handles it better.
- ack 2.0 has been released to search through source code in grep way.
- David O Brien’s Videos nice iOS tutorials
- Interface Builder – Curse or Convenience? I don’t like Interface Builder. It brings a lot of mess.
- TSMessages This framework provides an easy to use class to show little notification views on the top of the screen. (à la Tweetbot)
- Smoother Signatures make nice lines
- Capture a Signature on iOS
- iOS Templates for sketch application
- Top 10 Reasons I Like Postgres Over SQL Server
- polychartjs.com The most flexible, interactive charts on the browser (words from their website)
- How to learn a language from your news feed (and win a Facebook hackathon)
- A non-mathematical explanation of one way functions it looks like too long explanation
- Why Concatenative Programming Matters nice article to understund how it works
- Anonymous Open Letter to the Ember.js Core Team
- Star Trek-like computer with source code in python
- After LucasArts closure, Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy go open source
- Twitter Just Became a Games Platform
- Designing for iOS: Blending modes
- SSL Pinning for Increased App Security save copy of certificate locally. But then you will need to handle certificate expiration…
- 25 iOS App Performance Tips & Tricks good ones!
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Cocoa Autolayout
- Streamlining Cocoa Development With CocoaPods maven for iOS…
- Advanced Jenkins for iOS and Mac Must have
- Helios. an extensible open-source mobile backend framework it isn in Ruby. Need same on Python!
- 5 ways to implement HTTPS in an insufficient manner (and leak sensitive data) just to cover basics
- Reading ‘what you see’: Reconstruction of visual images using brain activity patterns one more make camera from eye
- Global internet slows after ‘biggest attack in history’
- Paypal To Drop VMware From 80,000 Servers and Replace It With OpenStack
- Drawscript Drawscript is an extension for Illustrator (available in Adobe® Creative Cloud)
- AGi18n Utility to easily localize your iOS apps by automatically extracting texts from code and XIB files into a Localizable strings and inject them back on runtime without changing your XIB files
- StaticDataTableViewController 2.0 This class enables animated hide/show of static cells (created in IB, using the option Content : Static cells) for UITableView
- django-c10k-demo handles 10 000 concurrent real-time connections to Django Interesting technique
- Protective Mechanism for an Electronic Device Apple has a patent to change center of mass of device. So when dropped down it will not land on screen
- Creator of Android is leaving Google now android will be even more closed
- Google closes Reader
- Firefox OS Simulator – previewing version 3.0 Just to check how it will look
- Setuptools-Distribute merge announcement 2 package management tools for Python
- Developing a responsive, Retina-friendly site (Part 2)
- git-fat Simple way to handle fat files without committing them to git, supports synchronization using rsync