- LivingSocial is hacked, affecting 50 million worldwide
- Instapaper - sold how one man project grew into something big and exiting
- Common Misconceptions About Touch Very detailed guide about designing Touch Interfaces
- Lessons learned defying Joel Spolsky with Django
- django-inplaceedit 0.94 Django application that allows you to inline edition of some data from the database
- A Primer on IPv4, IPv6 and Transition about shortage of ip adresses
- Clown Car Technique for Responsive Images use media queries within SVG to serve up the right image
- PGStrom is a module of FDW (foreign data wrapper) of PostgreSQL database. It was designed to utilize GPU devices to accelarate sequential scan on massive amount of records with complex qualifiers.
- The AI Systems of Left 4 Dead (PDF) presentation
- 3 things I set on new servers
- gitdown is a script which moderates your git committing activity based on your blood alcohol content
- Git workflow. How SVN users see it.
- Beginning Auto Layout in iOS 6 and I’m still confused about it…
- shame.css put all your nasty stuff into one place
- Auto Layout Performance on iOS Some tests to see AutoLayout under pressure
- Trigonometry for Game Programming back to school
- Compiler Warnings for Objective-C Developers
- Alcatraz A Package Manager for Xcode. To make it closer to AppCode
- Introduction to Position Based Fluids very realistic implementation
- Small in size, big on power: New microbatteries a boost for electronics research results for high capacity and high energy batteries.
- Google Search Terms Can Predict the Stock Market
- HOW TO IDENTIFY ALGORITHMIC TRADING STRATEGIES
- Hijacking airplanes with an Android phone scary…
- Gadget Turns Your Car’s Steering Wheel Into an Electronic Drum Set
- QUANTITATIVE FINANCE READING LIST
- CLONED AT BIRTH: THE STORY OF RIDICULOUS FISHING Just don’t stop working!
- iPhone appstore SEO – 7 ways to improve your iphone app ranking
- 10 mistakes startups make when talking to users god guide to create use polls
- We wanted flying cars, instead we got 140 characters. how one tweet crashed stock market for a hort time
- The Most Difficult Bug is between the chair and the keyboard