Load generator from twitter. Tool to browse git repositories. Debugging iOS push notifications on simulator
- wbench WBench is a tool that uses the HTML5 performance timing API to benchmark end user load times for websites. It simulates users visiting your website for the first time, with nothing of your site cached.
- twitter / iago A load generator, built for engineers
- How to Spread The Word About Your Code
- git? tig! tool to visual but terminal like browsing git repositories. Definitely must try.
- REST framework 2.3 announcement ViewSets and Routers. Django.
- plot.ly to visualise your data on web. Has some nice graphs
- ffos-list-detail A list/detail/view template for an Open Web App. Node.JS. Supports offline.
- If you love automation why is your development environment manual? vagrant + puppet is what we need.
- Learn SQL, dammit! Agree. If you work with data – you need to understand how to fetch it properly.
- SimulatorRemoteNotifications Library to send (fake) remote notifications to the iOS simulator
- fartscroll.js nice joke JS :)
- Math and Programming nice courses on math and programming
- Math ? Programming nice courses on math and programming
- On Citizenship in Open-source software development How GitHub can revolutionize the field simply by empowering the users inside the repositories they contribute.
- Why Zsh is Cooler than Your Shell prsentation
- A brief introduction to C. elegans it is small but very important worm
- The human-powered helicopter challenge it can fly!