Oracle finished 25% of quest to win android battle . Details - google’s android infringed oracle’s java. Jury says.
- Innovate through experiments.
- 20 principles of user interface design.
- Why publishers does not like to crearte applications.
- Users are stopping to use Facebook Social Reading,
- Twitter updated mobile web version Now web version looks like application
- Evernote bought application for handwriting input, Penultimate.
- Bushi.do was renamed to Cloudfuji and released perfect open-source webchat. Very good for collaborative work. But Kandan is better in some cases
- Perfect example of how Flipboard influences internet.
- 7 tools for mobile web beginners. I would say 7 services you should try.
- Dell is going to launch Project Sputnik. This is how they see laptop for developer should look like.
- Mozilla’s Mitchell Baker on Being the Alternative to Microsoft, Google and Apple.
- New mail client for Linux: Geary. Very beautiful. Very good stuff was copied from Mail.app
- Good test for geeks to find out which language was used to write HelloWorld.
- Twitter open sourced library to work with text in objective c.
- OSX 10.7 has funny bug. Sometimes you can see login and password in clear text in logs.
- git-scm was updated. Pro git becomes official book for git. You can find sources of git-scm on github.
- Library to sync Backbone.js applications in offline. Almost perfect stuff
- Transform Google+ into the ultimate Pinterest clone with this userscript.
- How to use TaskMaster instead of Celery.
- New strange programming language Pythonect.
range(99, 0, -1) | str -> _ + " bottle(s) of beer on the wall," -> print -> _.split(" on") + '.' -> print -> print("Take one down, pass it around,"). This is strange.